The extruded and silver anodized aluminum base incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting, a full length silicon rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base and two more on the underside of the cutter bar ensures all work is held perfectly in place while cutting and provides protection for even the most sensitive surfaces.
A general purpose cutter accurate to within .03" over the length of the cutter, the Sabre 2 can:
- Cuts materials that are longer than the length of the cutter as a result of an innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism
- Hold work securely, thanks to a full-length silicone rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base, and two more on the underside of the cutter bar
- Relies on an extruded anodized aluminum base that incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting
The Sabre Series 2 features a new, high performance cutting head design that relies on strong Graphik blades with a cutting depth up to 13mm. These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to ½". This new head can also accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, as well as a vertical medium duty blade holder with a cutting depth up to 3/8" (10mm).
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2":
- Vertical Graphik Blade Holder with 10 Graphik blades
- Vertical Medium-duty Blade Holder with 100 Medium-duty blades
- Vertical Textile Blade Holder with 45mm Cutting Wheel
- Accurate to within .03"
- Extruded & silver anodized aluminum base
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
Only Graphix Blades part # 69131 will work with this unit. Be sure to order these blades.