The original ROTATRIM - Most of our photo customers we asking us to bring this product on-line. The product has a great history and is a fine cutter.
Unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting.
Versatile and affordable, the Professional Rotatrim is used extensively for cutting 12" to 54" film, laminated materials and digital media output from image setters and plotters. Ergonomic die-cast steel housing over the cutting wheel is operator safe. Cutting wheel self-sharpens the sheffield tungsten steel cutting blade on the return pass enduring smooth, clean cuts every time.
- Steel end castings are mounted to a high density laminated particleboard with screen printed grid in inches and metric.
- 12" rule supplied with adjustable squaring arm.
- Free spare clear plastic clamp strip with each Professional Rotatrim.
Originally designed with the photographer in mind, the heavy-duty use Professional has proven its durability and worth as an “all day, everyday use” trimmer in a variety of industries. Aside from the materials listed below, the Professional has been used to cut offset printing plates, packaging materials, polyethylene and even mount board – as well as for office finishing projects.
From mount board all the way down to tissue paper, the Professional accurately cuts all these substrates without a single adjustment to the machine.
The Professional is perfect for heavy-use cutting and trimming of flexible materials, offering cutting action so smooth that a cut can literally be made using only the pinkie finger:
- Dual chrome-plated guide rails completely eliminate cutting head swivel.
- Design offers a maximum cut depth of up to 3mm.
- A solid laminated gridded baseboard ensures accurate placement of work.
- All-metal end frames and head, and an aluminum square side rule, lead to performance that lasts a lifetime.
Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate. The overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine. But, if cutting appropriate material, this plate can be removed in order to offer bi-directional cutting.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 3mm: