- Sign / Photo Tools
- On-A-Roll Lifter for picking up rolls 16.4" wide Weight Capacity 990 lbs Power JUMBO
WOW! Forget about the back problems with 4 workers bringing HEAVY MEDIA to your printer.
Say goodbye to dollies, pallet jacks and sore backs. Designed specifically for grand- and wide format printers, sign makers, and anyone responsible for lifting wide or heavy media rolls, the On-A-Roll Lifter® will:
Save Your Back.
No pulling. No heaving. No hefting. In minutes, with no strain to the back, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today’s larger and faster print runs. The On-A-Roll Lifters® sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 880 lbs. and up to 16.4 feet wide.
Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media.
What was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle oversized and heavy media.
With a powerful 12-volt DC motor, the On-a-Roll Lifter® Power Jumbo allows one operator to easily lift and lower rolls as heavy as 990 lbs (450 kg), as wide as 16 feet 5 inches (5 m), and with diameters as great as 19.6 inches. This motorized lifter securely positions large and heavy rolls while providing a safe, effortless, and efficient solution for handling.
In any shop handling rolls of print media or other material, a Foster On-a-Roll Lifter® is a must-have tool. Here are just a few reasons:
• Material damage is reduced or eliminated when moving rolls.
• Large media and heavy material rolls are handled quickly and easily.
• The powerful 12-volt DC motor makes lifting effortless.
• Nylon safety straps enable one operator to move even the heaviest media rolls.
- Powerful DC motor easily lifts and lowers rolls, eliminating manual labor
- Power lift reduces roll changeover time
- Pair of heavy-duty swivel casters with easy step-on locking brake
- Reduces on-the-job injuries and enables all workers to move heavy rolls
- User-friendly operation avoids costly and dangerous handling mistakes that damage media
- Rugged construction ensures long lifter life
- Single-person operation saves labor and time
- 2-year warranty on hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars. Power operated lifters carry a one-year warranty under normal use for the Battery and Electric.
Specifications 61595 Roll Weight Capacity 990 lbs (450 kg) Lift Height58.95" H (150 cm) Max. Roll Width16' 5" (5 m) Max. Roll Diameter19.6" (50 cm) Overall Media Lifter Dimensions (W x D x H)47.24"W x 30.51"D x 61.22"H
(120 x 77.48 x 155.5 cm) Media Lifter Weight375 lbs (170 kg) Bottom Fork Clearance4.3” (11 cm)
Electric12V/60AH DC motorBattery
Maintenance free lead acid battery ChargerBuilt-In 110V AC charger