Dahle’s 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer offers
six feet of superior cutting performance.
It features all the benefits you’d expect from
our Premium Series, with an extra-long 72"
The Dahle 472 is a German Engineered
commercial grade tool, with the ability to
cleanly cut oversize banners, mat board,
and fine art paper with the highest level of
accuracy. It features a ground rotary blade,
and a self-sharpening cutting system that
cuts and sharpens in either direction. This
action maintains the blade’s precision graduated
edge, allowing it to remove even the
tiniest sliver of paper, and produce a clean,
burr free cut – each and every time.
As with all Dahle products, safety is at
the forefront of design, and this trimmer
is no exception. To keep hands in the safe
zone, the trimmer’s blade is almost entirely
enclosed- which virtually eliminates the
chance of injury.
Holding your work securely is no longer
necessary. The integrated, automatic clamping
system provides even pressure, and
prevents your work from shifting. For measuring,
this base contains carefully screened
guides, and an adjustable backstop – Which
is the easiest way to ensure consistent accuracy
during repetitive cutting.
Self Sharpening Auto Clamp
With 72” of cutting length, Dahle’s 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer is the preferred choice of among professional photographers, sign makers, and print and copy shops.
- Blade encased in a protective housing
- Easily trims standard size matboard
- Self sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- Cut Length: 72"
- Weight: Product is 28 lbs. Shipping weight is 48 lbs. (shipping carton is very well packaged).
- Dimensions: 79-1/2" x 15-1/8" x 14". Shipping carton dimensions: 84" x 20" x 9"
- Floor Stand Available: No
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 12 sheets
- Blade Type: Rotary